Ice Cream Truck Gestapo Ice Cream Truck Gestapo

I have not seen its likes for years

What I was looking for in spam crews..

This brings back the memories of the Star Syndicate's Dailytoons with such a force. The nostalgia is overwhelmingly powerful. I miss the days before the NG redesign.

Kevin responds:

I'm an 08'er silly. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

30 minutes of well balanced randomness

It's amazing how low your humor quality can stoop but somehow, you manage to entertain one that does not easily get entertained.

Simply incredible. I usually look down upon randomness, but this?! This is just fucking amazing!

Pong Wars Pong Wars

Not a new concept, but not bad

This has been done already, but you probably never knew. There's a flash out there, done much better than the one you've created. It's called "Pong Gets Personal". Although someone beat you to it, your idea has not been overdone.

I suggest refining and retuning your work a lot more.

A Mother in Festerwood A Mother in Festerwood

I see this "game" being treated incorrectly as one

Back when NG was a few years old, Flash meant nothing but simple, unadulterated entertainment with a clear objective. You could jump in at the game with no thought and derive an experience from it.

But like a child, Flashes on NG have "grown up". Usages of Flash has expanded like the options you have as you grow up and frankly, sometimes these options and applications have become seemingly unclear, pointless, dull, and unrewarding.

"Why is this flash intentionally restrictive? Why does this flash have such quaint objectives? What the hell is this flash for?!" Is this flash supposed to give you goodie action fun?! No. You can't derive an experience from this game unless you PONDER. You'll likely fail to get a direct experience from this game unless you've experienced what it's trying to explain in real life.

When you open one of these flashes, don't immediately treat it like a pewpew action fun adventure videogame. Flash wasn't built to just do those things. Flash was built as a way to display things. This includes feelings, morals, and ideas. Ignore the impediments and look at the flash like a damn poem.

Being a "rebellious teenager" with a slight thing for overanalyzing, I'll divulge on what I "learned" from this. What's your kiddo doing? He's rebelling against you. He wants out. What you're feeling for that dumb, rebellious kid is something akin to parenthood. Except the motivation here probably isn't for your kiddo to live a happy, long life, but to rack you achievements. Empty nest sure feels bad, eh?

I don't care if you hate on me, just take the time to read this and reconsider. I'm probably missing some things to say, but eh. Whatever.

Pixel Legions Pixel Legions

Verily Excellent

The lack of customization and preparations required for a good experience make this game outstanding. You can just jump at it and play. No assembly required other than a little instructions here and there.

The user interface is smooth, hell, I was eating a microwave MRE while playing successfully with this game. The use of coloration and sizes to determine factors and variables helped with the minimalistic feel the game has.

Bravo, bravo. Clap clappity clap.

Revert to Growth Revert to Growth

Extremely well done

The graphical portion is extremely eye catching. The partical effects especially. and the gameplay is just as decent. The idea of altering the map around you slightly to progress is very good. This to me deserves more than a daily third.

AethosGames responds:

I agree, but sadly, NG will never think of games as highly as badly animated animations with humor.

Rainbow Tongue Rainbow Tongue

Pretty.

I really love the facial contours on poor rainbow-assed fellow.

thomahawk responds:

You made me LOL XD ''poor rainbow assed fellow :p

Sonichu Sonichu

SON. I AM NOT DISAPPOINT.

One of the most awesome Sonichu remakes I've seen so far.

You know how to make retards look like geniuses, srsly.

sucho responds:

i am a retarded genius, srsly.

Combine City Guard Combine City Guard

Very nice

You drew the metrocop with very accurate details and appearance.

There are some very slight details that could do some changing, but it wouldn't matter significantly. Metrocops have plates on the back of their head, their gasmasks have two separate vents, and the legs could do some more separation.

Tommy-Gun responds:

He's actually wearing a trench coat, but I do agree that I've missed a few spots regarding to his head area. Anyways, thanks for the review, I'll make sure to spend more time on smaller details as well in the future.