Ice Cream Truck Gestapo Ice Cream Truck Gestapo

I have not seen its likes for years

What I was looking for in spam crews..

This brings back the memories of the Star Syndicate's Dailytoons with such a force. The nostalgia is overwhelmingly powerful. I miss the days before the NG redesign.

Kevin responds:

I'm an 08'er silly. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Demented Cartoon Movie! Demented Cartoon Movie!

30 minutes of well balanced randomness

It's amazing how low your humor quality can stoop but somehow, you manage to entertain one that does not easily get entertained.

Simply incredible. I usually look down upon randomness, but this?! This is just fucking amazing!

Pong Wars Pong Wars

Not a new concept, but not bad

This has been done already, but you probably never knew. There's a flash out there, done much better than the one you've created. It's called "Pong Gets Personal". Although someone beat you to it, your idea has not been overdone.

I suggest refining and retuning your work a lot more.

Man Versus Machine Man Versus Machine

Clap clap clap

That was a lovely piece of hand by hand, frame by frame animation. I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you. You can probably improve even more by boycotting tweens and other lazy movement workthroughs. Still, it wouldn't hurt to use them as long as they're subtle and non-repetitive.

Coaster Testers (Ep 1) Coaster Testers (Ep 1)

A very fine start

Your animation's a little clunky, but if you work on practice smoothing out your animations, your trip to awesome will be eventual. I don't expect much from a first flash, and that simply went over the line I expected.

Congratz

Butt Fight: Raw Butt Fight: Raw

Squeezed a chuckle out of me

I love this kind of animation, the effortless ones that are somehow very funny.

..Bitefight? I smell a pun.

B B

And this was what started the first group on NG

What makes this impressive is how just a simple letter could spark a big group we now know as the Clock Crew.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Another Wonderful Flash, Johnny

I loved your animation. You truly score the elements of humor and perfect animation etiquette. You should consider doing game parodies more often.